The LINKUP LP400-18FT Site Conveyor is 18' long x 16" wide shipped and stored in 3 sections (drive and tail sections with 1 intermediate section). LINKUP Conveyors come complete with belting, hopper, 4 stands, and pendant controls.
CONVEYING YOU INTO A PROFITABLE FUTURE!
"This is what you have been waiting for!"
The All-New LINKUP LP400 Conveyor is a Robust, Powerful, and Compact Dirt Conveyor. Powered by a 3-Phase Drum Drive motor with a 110V single-phase power supply. With two Speeds, Forward and Reverse, Cleated Rubber Belt that can move up to 800 lbs. of material at a time – that’s up to and over 60TPH!
The standard LP400-18FT LINKUP Conveyor is ready-for-work, complete with:
- One (1) Drive Drum Section
- One (1) Tail Drum Section
- One (1) Intermediate Sections
- Receiving Hopper
- Stacked & Strapped for Shipping
- IQ – ISOLATION Transformer when working with GFI supplies. CLICK HERE
- Heavy-Duty 110V Drive Drum Motor
- Built-in Control Box
- Pendant Control
- Four Support Stands
- Endless Cleated Belt
LINKUP FEATURES MAP
Click on the propellers below to learn more about the integrated features and benefits of working with LINKUP Conveyors!
1. Modular Expandable Frame
2. Galvanized Mild Steel Construction
3. High Power Direct Drum Drive
4. 110V/20A Supply
5. Removable Control Box w/ LED Code Screen
6. Pendant Controller on 15′ Lead
7. Impact Bed at Loading Zones
8. Slide Out / Stowable Carry Handles
9. Internal Belt Scraper
10. Scaffold Tube Holes
1. No Rollers = Virtually ZERO Maintenance!
2. No Greasing Required
3. Open-Frame for Easy Forklifting
4. Symmetrical Sections for storage/transport stacking
5. Self-Tracking Once Tensioned
6. Multi-Position Hopper
7. Good Cantilever Discharge
8. Minimal Supports Required
9. Internal Motor
10. No Exposed Wires
10 Reasons To Buy
1. Open Doors of Opportunities
2. Quote Labor-Intensive Jobs
3. Cost-Effective & Labor-Saving
4. Short Lead Time
5. Economical Shipping Cost
6. Loaded with Features
7. Loaded with Benefits
8. Rugged & Heavy-Duty
9. Guarded by Design
10. Adjustable, Modular Lengths
For additional information, visit the LINKUP Conveyors Resources page!