The Screena is an innovative solution specifically designed for the screening of materials in many diverse environments and industries. A highly portable unit with a multitude of screening sizes available.
With a large, unobstructed screening area of 1500mm x 650mm, the Screena can handle anything up to a large digger bucket, making it perfect for on-site screening during any construction or landscaping jobs.
If you need material screening, the Screena along with our LINKIT Conveyors offer a one stop shop solution to reduce waste on site and recycle product to be used again. Machine service and training is available, please call for info.
Screena Advanced Features
- Interchangeable screens. Ranging from 6mm – 50mm with bespoke sizes upon request. Screens can be swapped out in under 2 minutes and feature a secure locking mechanism
- Higher rated H+S. Fewer moving parts means less trap points.
- Highly portable. With run-flat pneumatic tyres, the Screena can traverse rough terrain with ease
- New oscillating mounts. Allow for a superior linear screening motion. A linear motion throws material forward along a length, allowing smaller pieces more opportunity to drop through.
- Dual auxiliary. This allows the Screena to link up with a LINKIT Conveyor and run off of one power supply.