The Screena is an innovative solution specifically designed for the screening of materials in many diverse environments and industries. A highly portable unit with a multitude of screening sizes available.
With a large, unobstructed screening area of 1500mm x 650mm, the Screena can handle anything up to a large digger bucket, making it perfect for on-site screening during any construction or landscaping jobs.
If you need material screening, the Screena along with our LINKIT Conveyors offer a one stop shop to reduce waste on site and recycle product to be used again. Machine service and training is available, please call 203-322-2600 for info.
Screena Advanced Features
- Interchangeable Screens. Ranging from 6mm-50mm with bespoke sizes upon request. Screens can be swapped out in under 2 minutes and feature a secure locking mechanism.
- Higher Rated H+S. Fewer moving parts means less trap points.
- Highly Portable. With run-flat pneumatic tires, the Screena can traverse rough terrain with ease.
- New Oscillating Mounts. Allow for a superior linear screening motion. A linear motion throws material forward along a length, allowing smaller pieces more opportunity to drop through.
- Dual Auxiliary. This allows the Screena to link up with a LINKIT Conveyor and run off of one power supply.