Our standard payment terms are payment by check, credit card or wire transfer with quote acceptance or purchase order. Orders are shipped upon receipt of payment.
Are you interested to open an account with Net 30 payment terms? Complete the application below. All submissions are subject to credit and reference checks and will be responded to within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Application
Submission of a credit application does not guarantee approval of a credit account with INTERQUIP USA. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for processing.
By submitting the foregoing application, applicant represents and agrees that:
- S/he has the right and authority to enter into agreements on behalf of the Customer.
- The information supplied in the Credit Application is in all respects complete, accurate and truthful.
- Customer shall immediately notify INTERQUIP USA of any change of postal or email address.
- The information included in the credit application is for use by INTERQUIP USA in determining the amount, if any, and conditions of credit to be extended.
- Credit limit and payment terms requested are contingent upon credit approval from INTERQUIP USA and that INTERQUIP USA may cancel credit at any time without notice.
- In the event credit is extended, Customer shall pay all invoices when due and pay interest at a rate of 18% APR on overdue accounts. All accounts which are 31 days old will be considered delinquent and subject to review of credit privilege.
- Standard payment terms on credit accounts are Net 30, unless agreed to in writing by INTERQUIP USA.
- Customer agrees that INTERQUIP USA may suspend any and all services as the result of Customers untimely payment or performance, and/or Customer?s failure to abide by the conditions of the invoice or this credit agreement.
- If INTERQUIP USA, in its absolute discretion, determines that Customer will be unable to pay amounts due and owing, INTERQUIP USA has the right to revise or revoke these credit arrangements. INTERQUIP USA shall provide Customer 48-hours prior notice of the exercise of this right. During this 48-hour period and thereafter, all new services will be provided on a C.O.D. basis.
- Customer understands that a $35 fee will be assessed on any received checks that are returned by the bank because of insufficient funds.
- Customer agrees to submit payment to INTERQUIP USA in full for all services rendered (without deduction or setoff), by or before the due date of each billing. Payments made shall be applied by INTERQUIP USA in the following order: on all interest charges, if any, and then, invoices beginning with the earliest in date up to the most recent.
- Customer agrees that by signing this document, it is authorizing INTERQUIP USA to obtain financial information from the Trade and Bank references listed in the Credit application. Customer explicitly authorizes INTERQUIP USA to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for credit. Customer also authorizes the Trade and Bank references, listed in the Credit Application, to release to INTERQUIP USA, on a continuing basis, any other financial information required by INTERQUIP USA to make its credit decisions. Customer hereby waives its rights to privacy with respect to all applicable Privacy Laws.
- INTERQUIP USA agrees that any subsidiary, associated or affiliated companies named by Customer shall be entitled to participate in the credit privileges of Customer, provided that Customer agrees to be fully responsible for payment of any charges incurred by such companies and hereby guarantees payment thereof.
- Customer understands its obligation to pay freight or other charges.
- All disputes must be submitted to INTERQUIP USA, in writing, no later than 30 days following the date of billing. Any billing not challenged by Customer within 30 days will be deemed accepted by Customer.
- Should Customer’s account be referred to a collection agency and/or attorney, all reasonable collection and legal fees are to be paid by Customer.
- Customer agrees that all disputes with INTERQUIP USA will be subject to jurisdiction and resolution in the State of Connecticut.
- If any one or more of the above terms becomes invalid in any respect, such term or terms shall be waived and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected.